Monday, September 28, 2009

34 Weeks and Baby Blog Swap

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Holding strong at 13 lbs. from pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes? Bought some fall ones recently
Sleep: Going okay
Best moment this week: Starting to get organized
Movement: Yep
Food cravings: Meatloaf, ice cream cake
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None, just shooting pains allllll the time
Belly Button in or out? Outie
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy
What I am looking forward to: Dr. Appt on Thursday, maternity pics Saturday

Weekly Wisdom: Exhaustion hits at 33 weeks, at least for me!
Milestones: 6 Weeks to go..
Picture: Coming soon

I was part of a Baby blog swap that occured over the past few weeks. Kelly over at Two kids and a minivan arranged it. Thank you, Kelly! I was paired up with Molly from Stilettos and Diapers. She has a sweet boy named Cooper who likes Diego. I had so much fun searching high and low to find Diego gifts for him! In return, she sent our Peanut a package. Let me tell you, it was PERFECT! Honestly, I couldnt be happier with what she chose! She sent an adorable monkey blanket that Coop happened to pick, a Halo sleepsack, a Pacificer keeper, a mat for dining out and a nice notepad for me! I am not exaggerating when I say every item was wonderful! Thank you. Molly!

10 comments:

Mimi said...

I can't believe how far along you are. 6 weeks left?? that is crazy!!!

Kami

Stephanie said...

How fun!! I love swaps!!

Stephanie said...

I can not believe you've only gained 13 pounds...I'm so jealous because I put on 50 with Allie :)

twondra said...

What a cool idea!! I love it! Looks like a lot of fun!

Meant to be a mom said...

You are so amazingly close. Soon you will be holding your angel baby boy in your sweet arms and let me tell you its AMAZING! I can't wait to see your little guys face.

Molly said...

So glad you like your swap stuff! My in-laws are in town...got the pics, but haven't posted them yet. Cooper LOVES the stuff!

williamson family said...

Hey Girly.. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award. I posted the details on my blog. :)

Jessica said...

Got your comment about the hooter hider- I am glad you were able to get one, too! Mine came in yesterday, so that was really fast. Yay for matching hooters! LOL.

Melissa said...

how in the world are you keeping your weight gain so low? that is amazing!

Mush said...

Wicked prezzies! Not too long to go now. x