Sunday, September 20, 2009

33 Weeks


How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 13 lbs. from pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes? I still can pull off some regular clothes. Most are maternity.
Sleep: Better when I'm actually sleeping. I get up once to pee. Except 2 nights this week when he decided to have a party in my uterus after I went the the bathroom and wouldn't let me fall back asleep for hours. I guess I missed the memo..:)
Best moment this week: Shower
Movement: Hes a wild one. I still need to video tape it!
Food cravings: Sloppy Joe
Gender: Bambino Boy
Labor Signs: Had some contractions Wed, probably due to my yeast infection
Belly Button in or out? Outie
What I miss: Feeling like a cute pregnant woman..now I feel BIG
What I am looking forward to: More birthing classes
Weekly Wisdom: Trust your gut when you know something isn't right.
Milestones: Uhh, 7 weeks to go..HOLY COW!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you're at 33 weeks!!!! It's so exciting :) Can't wait to see the little one soon!!!(of course not too soon :)

Katie said...

you look wonderful! I cannot wait to see pictures of your little man!

Cin said...

I hate to tell you this but you are definately showing ;-)

Cin

Sarie Lou said...

Such a BIG Belly! Looking great! :)

Ashley said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE THE BELLY:)

Mrs. Hammer said...

Wow 7 weeks! You are so cute, all baby tummy :)