Tuesday, September 8, 2009

31 Weeks


How far along? 31 Weeks
Weight gain/loss: Total of 12 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Bought a new outfit
Sleep: Varies
Best moment this week: Wedding
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings: None and appetite is majorly shrinking
Gender: We have confirmation that he HAS A PENIS
Labor Signs: First ever Braxton Hicks during the reception
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Toasting with champagne..not water
What I am looking forward to: Too much to name
Weekly Wisdom: Everything has a way of working itself out..
Milestones: 9 Weeks to go, Yay, single digits! And first BH contractions

I apologize for being such a blog slacker. I haven't had more than 10 minutes to sit at the computer in over a week. So much needs to be talked about. The wedding, a contract on our house, big baby purchases, our first birthing class. I hope to catch up on my life and yours before the weekend. :)

And please keep my blogger friend, Erin, in your prayers. Her blog is private and I don't want to go into details, but she delivered her sweet boy, Kyah, last week and is still in the hospital due to complications. Thank you!

18 comments:

Jess said...

You look beautiful and so does Delaney! Sounds like you have so much to tell us, and I can't wait to hear it ALL! :)

Your friend will be in my prayers. Is the baby okay?

babyparamore.blogspot.com

kim_brough said...

Hope the contract on your house goes through! Love the b-maids dress.

Kelly said...

You look gorgeous, you definitely have the pregnancy glow! :) Not much longer! :) Pack your bags soon!

Alyssa said...

beautiful!

Stacey said...

wow! only 9 more weeks. It seems like yesterday I was reading your blog and you just found out you were pregnant. Time flies when your having fun! And I wanted to tell you thanks for sharing your life with all of us. My husband and I just found out we were pregnant and I've been doing research on your blog to see what symptoms, etc you had early on in pregnancy. Enjoy the next few weeks, you will never forget them!

BB said...

I have been following you (mostly silently) since almost the end of your first trimester and I can't believe its just 9 more weeks. You are looking beautiful! Your friend is in my thoughts!

Allison said...

I was wondering where you were! :) You looked so beautiful at the wedding!!! YAYYYY on the house contract!! Will be praying for your friend and Kyah for sure- YEAAAAHHHHH SINGLE DIGITS!

just me, dawn said...

you look BEAUTIFUL :)

The Gardella's said...

you look fantastic. the next 9 weeks will go by faster than you think.

Mimi said...

Praying for your friend honey.

You look so good momma!!! Yay for 9 weeks!!! Whoo hoo!!!

Kami

Kriss said...

OMG, you look amazing in red and just beautiful!

twondra said...

So beautiful!!

Erin is definitely in my prayers.

Mike and Katie said...

You look amazing!

Joy said...

GORGEOUS dress! I love red on you.

And time is just flying by, isn't it? Won't be long now until he is here!

Peppermint Patty said...

<3 the color red! :)

See? All that cleaning that you and hubby did at the house must've helped. I hope your contract on the sale of the house goes through. That would be wonderful!!

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

Wow, single digits! Little Lion will be here so soon...so exciting!

You looked beautiful in your dress and Delaney looks smitten with your belly lol

hopeful #1 said...

You look absoluately beautiful in that dress! You wear red VERY well!

Shannon said...

you are one of the cutest pregnant women i have ever seen!