Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Picture Overload

We are DAYS away from September and I realized I never talked much about the fun stuff we did in August. I always feel like I "know" a blogger better when I see pictures of their life. Heres to catchin' up, photo style!

These are from the Brad Paisley concert on the 7th. It rained all day, but cleared up before the big show. We paid an extra $10 to upgrade to seats and had a clear shot of Mr. Paisley all night long. It was an amazing concert!



Here are a few of Michelles bridal shower on the 9th. That was the day it was 95 degrees outside. It was nearly unbearable. Luckily, I kept finding excuses to go in the house to cool off.
The following weekend was spent at the cottage for my Dads birthday. Friday, we took Toms sister, Stefi and her friend Jess up to go tubing and stay the night. We went to Lake Geneva that evening and couldnt have had a better spot to take pictures. We went to the largest Irish festival in the U.S. on Saturday. My maiden name is Ryan and we are proud of it! HINT-Babys name is not super Irish..like Seamus, Connor, or Jameson. :)




















These last ones are from Michelles bachelorette party this past weekend. We had a little get together at my sisters house and then went to a bar in downtown Naperville. I felt very..akward at the bar and wished I had a sign on my stomach that explained why I was there. It was a fun and hilarious night, though!


August was fun yet exhausting and I am preparing myself to not be as comfortable come September and October. We have plans every single weekend from now until the Lion is due. How is that even possible?

14 comments:

Lisa RM said...

Looks like you had quite the summer! I love a good Irish/Celtic fest- have you heard Bluestack?

Stephanie said...

Girl with all those plans you are going to be exhausted! YOu need to rest :)

The Ashes said...

Loooove the sunset picture!!

Mandy Jo said...

Love the pics!!

Peppermint Patty said...

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing! I've got an idea about your boy name. ;)

Mike and Katie said...

The sun behind your belly shot is amazing! It makes me all teary for some reason.

I have an idea for your sign at the bar, "Looking for a baby daddy!" Joy from "My Name is Earl" was the first thing I thought of when you mentioned being at the bar.

Kelly said...

Cute pictures Erin!

Becky said...

You've been busy! I like Tom's Alabama shirt! :) And you look awesome in that blue dress! Very cute!

LucieP said...

you look so pretty mama!!

Loving that belly!

Being pregnant is a great excuse for ANYTHING you want to do or already did...lol

Ashley said...

Looks like you are having a great time! That is my first visit to your site. I love reading first IVF success stories. Good luck!

ICLW

Rene said...

I came across your blog while looking at another. You have such a cute pregnant belly!! Congrats and good luck!!

Dianne said...

Yikes, take it easy on the weekdays I guess!! Awesome pictures!

Meant to be a mom said...

Great August pics. You are looking so adorable. I can't believe how close things are for you. I can't wait to here the lions name!!!

Just me said...

OMG I love these pics. You are such a cute little pregnant lady!!!