Sunday, August 16, 2009

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No weight gain this week
Maternity clothes? My closet is almost exclusively maternity
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping well again, ugh
Best moment this week: Our walks, for sure
Movement: Yep. I'm thinking she may be laying across. I usually feel movement on each side

Food cravings: Tacos
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? I'm starting to wonder if it ll ever pop out
What I miss: Being able to breathe
What I am looking forward to: 3D ultrasound
Weekly Wisdom: Nothing is better than family time
Milestones: Officially in the THIRD TRIMESTER!!

13 comments:

Sue said...

What a milestone, the 3rd trimester! So happy for you and you look just great!

Stephanie said...

Girl you look phenomonal!!!!!!!!!

Love your little posts...so sweet! Your belly will definitely poke out :) just wait until 37 weeks...don't worry it's coming.

King Quads said...

Wow...that FLEW by! You look awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of that little peanut in three months.

The Ashes said...

What a cute belly!!

We have Angel Wings said...

You look amazing!!! You're a beautiful pregnant Momma. :)

I enjoy reading your blog and I think of you every day. I wanted to thank you for keeping up with me and always encouraging me through these murky waters. Your encouragement means a lot to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

&hearts,
T

Meant to be a mom said...

Congrats on the third trimester. So exciting. You look absolutely adorable.

Mrs. Hammer said...

Yeah, 3-Tri! You looks so cute too.

Peppermint Patty said...

82 days...did I see that right on your blog?! No way?! How cool!!

Ashley said...

3rd trimester...that's AWESOME!!! You look great girl!!! Hope you have a great week.

Erin said...

New to your blog. You look so cute pregnant :) Congrats!

Katie said...

Aw- you look so GOOD pregnant, and so happy! Congrats on the 3rd tri milestone!

Joy said...

When's the 3D sonogram?!?!?!?!

You're looking awesome!

Heather said...

I have that exact swimsuit...I love it! You look great!