Friday, July 24, 2009

Show and Tell

Its time for a little show and tell. Here are some of the things we have bought/been given in the past week or so:

Tiffany over at "Slow Journey to Parenthood" started
her bow collection!

My mom got her a teeny bathing suit, in case we go anywhere
indoors this winter.


I bought this bikini on clearance at Old Navy. I adore it.

Here are a few of the snuggly outfits we bought
at Kohls. My personal fave is the cupcake one.

So, I bought myself this dress months ago to wear this summer. I was at
Old Navy last week and couldn't believe I found a matching baby one and it was on clearance. Looks like next summer we will be attending a country concert together..:)

Tom thinks its so funny that you cant tell I'm pregnant from behind. We decided to document it in a series.

Looking normal..

Still normal...

Theres something there...

BAM! Shes pregnant!

One woman commented yesterday about how she couldn't believe I was having a girl because of how I was carrying. I am hoping Hadley hasn't grown boy parts..I don't think he would enjoy wearing bikinis and bows. ;)
Happy Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

17 comments:

Kalle said...

I love the strawberry bikini and the cupcake snuggly. I'm hoping for a girl next time around.

The behind series is awesome. I was the exact same way. Even at 9 months you couldn't tell I was prego until you were facing me.

You look great by the way.

Hope in Virginia said...

You look TERRIFIC! And I love all those clothes. What fun little girls are!

Stephanie said...

I love all her stuff!! She is going to look so cute!
You look great girl!!

Jessica aka Mommy said...

I am coming out of lurking to say...you are too cute! Congrats on the baby girl. I have one myself and she was conceived via IVF. Good luck!

www.harleygracemckinley.blogspot.com

Tabitha said...

You look beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Glad you like the bow. Thank you so very much for the sweet card. Love the matching dresses. You are really starting to pop. Looking good Mama!!!

jill said...

love all the goodies! the cupcake outfit is definitely my fave. can't wait to see a picture of her with a bow in her hair!!!

Ashley said...

Love the clothes!! You definately don't look pregnant from behind..so funny;) You look AWESOME!!!

Joy said...

How you carry has no bearing on baby's gender!

You're looking fab and I can't believe you found a mini-outfit that matches your dress!!!! SO COOL!

Mrs. Hammer said...

Those cloths are so cute. You two are going to look adoreable in that matching outfit. Hey and if Hadley is a boy (surprise!) you're all set for next time :)

twondra said...

So cute! Love the matching dresses! You guys sure will look so cute!!

Meant to be a mom said...

You look great.
The bathing suits are soooo adorable for the baby girl. She will be so dang cute in those.

Bailey said...

love the swimsuits! hoping someday i'll get to enjoy all of these things too!

Katie said...

I hope I look like you when I'm that many weeks- I love that you can't tell from behind.

We live up by Stevens Point- so I'm guessing about 3 hours from your cottage.

Maddy said...

u look great!:)
maddyforeman@yahoo.com

Jess said...

I love the new goodies! Girl, you are all belly! Too cute!!

And yes, seeing that little egg made me feel like a little kid! I felt like I had the golden egg at easter, lol!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

Hi-
I've been reading your blog for a while now, and maybe it's about time to comment. Specifically about how the woman commented on how you're carrying. Well about a month ago my cousin and her husband were expecting a girl, much to their surprise Naomi came out William. They had the ultrasound done at 22 weeks, and never had a gender ultrasound again. The doctor told them it was because the testicles hadn't dropped yet. I'm not saying you're carrying a boy; but just maybe you should check it out one more time to be sure!I don't mean to scare you in anyway shape or form; just letting you know it does happen!! I wish you all the luck.
-Kelsey