Monday, July 27, 2009

Perfect Summer Day

We spent Sunday with our nephews, Mikey and Brady and niece, Delaney. We swam by Toms moms house, played with water balloons, had lunch and relaxed. Then, we went to a pottery place to paint something for their new cousin and something for themselves. Lastly, we had ice cream. It was one of those days where your heart feels full. I love these kids!












Later, Laney and I had a "girl" photo shoot. Ya know, Me, her and Hadley. :) I really wonder if our baby will look as much like me as she does. Or will she come out looking like my sister..just to be fair?!






11 comments:

Maddy said...

cute pictures!:)

Angelwingsbaby said...

Sounds like a wonderful day and the pics are adorable!

Stephanie said...

Love the "girl" photoshoot!!
So adorable!!

Jess said...

What a great day! I love the girl photo shoot especially of her kissing your belly...so sweet! I can't wait to see what this little girl looks like. She is going to be beautiful! Tom, get out your shot gun, lol!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Too cute!!

Mimi said...

Don't you just love those days?? Your pictures are so cute! Delaney looks just like you!

Kami

Megan said...

She really does look so much like you! Adorable! :) Love the pics and sounds like you guys had a fantastic Sunday. I am hoping to get over my "morning" sickness soon so that I can start enjoying my summer, too!

Meant to be a mom said...

Those kids are adorable. Those pics of your niece and you and Hadley are so sweet.
What a blessing!

Hear My Cry~Jenileigh said...

What a beautiful family.

Congratulations to you too.

I love the name Hadley, how beautiful!

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

Delaney looks so much like you...I'm betting that Hadley will look very similar to Delaney.

Joy said...

WOW your niece looks like you! One of my nieces reminds her mom (my sister) and me of me when I was younger.