Saturday, July 25, 2009

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep: Still not happenin'
Best moment this week: Isnt every moment great?
Movement: It has gotten SO much stronger
Food cravings: Chocolate..I'm going to have choco milk in my boobs by the time she arrives..
Gender: A perfect Princess
Labor Signs: None here
Belly Button in or out? Flat and squishy
What I miss: Feeling like I "know" my body
What I am looking forward to: EVERYTHING! I made a little calendar on my blog so I can keep track of the craziness
Weekly Wisdom: Naps are your friend :)
Milestones: Shes growing like a weed nowadays!

I booked our 3D ultrasound for August 18th! Only a few more weeks until we see her again! They have a promo running where you get a free 30 min. prenatal massage certificate. I'm going to hold that one until the very end, as I am using my certificate from Tom at 27 weeks.

I am trying to find a good maternity photographer in the area and its very difficult! I want the pics to be perfect..after what it took to get us here AND because we missed the shoot in Florida.

Question-How do you think we should spell Hadley's nickname? Haddie, Hady or Haddy?

18 comments:

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

Ok, the chocolate breastmilk just about made me choke on my Diet Mtn Dew!! Hilarious!

And I vote for Haddy as the spelling.

Hope you're still doing great!

cady said...

isn't it funny how fast everything sneaks up on you? i just realized yesterday how busy we're going to be now for the next few months. i think i like haddy as the spelling as well.

Alyssa said...

Haddie seems the most feminine.

Bryce and Erin Williamson said...

Haha.. Love the chocolate milk comment.. too funny!

As for the nickname.. I like Haddy... It doesn't look as feminine as Haddie, but it looks like you would have more people pronounce it correctly.

Allison said...

I vote Haddie :)

Bill & Angie Ryan said...

I vote for Haddie!

Mush said...

I vote for Haddie x

Dan and Gretchen said...

My vote is for Haddie :)

josephinechoo said...

I would said Haddie would be more girly!

Dawn said...

Haddie is my vote!

The Girls Mommy said...

Have you thought about Hadi?

Heather said...

Haddie is my vote! =)

Meant to be a mom said...

How fun about the massage. That sounds just great! I hope you enjoy every second of it.
I like "Haddie" I just think thats so cute.

Saffy said...

YAY for 25wks! Oh and HADDIE because it's so feminine :)

☆ Loren ☆ said...

I vote for Haddie. There is just something about nicknames that end in ie... it makes them more girly in my opinion. :)

P.S. Where are the pics of that sweet belly??? That is my fav part of your posts haha!

Mike and Katie said...

Hi Erin,

I've been enjoying reading your blog the last couple of days. I'm really happy for you guys and its fun to read your story backwards knowing the joy you have now.

I have come across your blog before but never read it because the pain of infertility was just a little to real for me. We are expecting our first baby after trying for six years to conceive, so I can totally relate to many of your feelings- ups and downs.

I'm glad you missed out on the nausea!

Katie

Mrs. Hammer said...

Definetly Haddy. It's just too cute that way. Love the coco milk comment. :)

~LC~ said...

I agree that Haddie is the most feminine, but I like Hady, since its shorter... maybe a mix of the two? Hadie, perhaps?