Saturday, July 18, 2009

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 6 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Dreading buying fall ones..due to the cost
Sleep: Whats that?
Best moment this week: All the stranger comments telling me how cute I am
Movement: Shes a wild one!
Food cravings: Chips and dip, pickles
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Its flat, Ill have to take a pic
What I miss: Sleep
What I am looking forward to: Shower planning
Weekly Wisdom: Cherish these last few months as a "party of 2"
Milestones: VIABILITY!!

Pictures up tomorrow, as we are in Wisconsin this weekend. Happy Saturday everyone and Happy Viability Day, Hadley!

11 comments:

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

Yay for 24 weeks!

The Patterson's said...

Wow! 24 weeks already...it seems like it has gone so fast! Hope you are having a great time in Wisconsin.

Jess said...

Congrats on making it to 24 weeks! THANK GOD FOR VIABILITY! :)

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Congrats on Viability DayyY! GOOOO BABY HADLEY! Have fun in Wisconsin! :)

Candace said...

That is awesome... and I know exactly how you feel. I am about 2 weeks ahead and feel like sleep is already a thing of the past! Congrats!

twondra said...

So excited for you!!

Sarah said...

Yeah for 24 weeks! :) I have been meaning to tell you how beautiful I think the name you chose for your daughter is!

Katie said...

Thanks for your comment- I've been lurking and reading your blog for a while (I may have to start commenting, huh?) Where did you go in WI?

Meant to be a mom said...

Happy 24 weeks. Your getting closer and closer. It will fly by.

Heather said...

How exciting! Viability is such a huge milestone...I know I was so excited at 24 weeks and the week before 24 seemed to drag! Congratulations!

April said...

Did I tell you that I LOVE the name Hadley? So cute!