Tuesday, July 7, 2009

22 Weeks

I really need an uplifting post after all this drama. Doctor says-ALL IS WELL WITH THE PEANUT! Mama can exhale for the first time in 5 days. I am done worrying. I am going to drink liquids all day long from now until November. I am going to go back to being in heaven while carrying our little girl.


How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Same story
Sleep: Not good this week, even before the worry
Best moment this week: Laying in the pool, while hydrated!
Movement: Contractions felt like movement..ugh
Food cravings: Slurpee
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Were only temporary, thank God
Belly Button in or out? Barely in
What I miss: Being a problem free patient
What I am looking forward to: 24 weeks=viability
Weekly Wisdom: When in doubt, get checked out. <~~I even made it rhyme..
Milestones: There is officially no mistaking it, I look pregnant.

We did start our registry on Monday night. I went feeling very prepared. I read over the Baby Bargains book many times, broke items down in a specific order, browsed the website beforehand...and it was still overwhelming. We are registering at two places, so we spent about 2 hours at the first and will go to the second later this week or next week. There is so much more I need to do, I am not one to wait until the last minute.

We have also decided on a name. I want to say its 100% sure, but I also want to leave myself room in case we change our minds in the next 4 months. I will share it later this week. :)

23 comments:

The Ashes said...

You have such a cute little baby bump!!! And you definitely have that mommy-to-be glow.
So cute.

Saffy said...

FANTASTIC that all is well with Peanut :) You do look like one glowing mama - just think of all those fabulous vibes that Peanut's getting. Keep up that good cooking... you're doing good.

josephinechoo said...

Wow,you're a amazing pregnant woman!! So pretty with that little baby bump..

And your bikini looked nice too..

Sue said...

So glad to hear your peanut is just wonderfully cooking in there! How fun to register, too. :) You look great, definitely have the glow!

just me, dawn said...

so very glad that peanut is doing well!!

Tamara said...

You look amazing! So glad everything is better...

The Pifer's said...

I love your little belly, glad you are feeling better, you know I am praying for you!!!

Ashley said...

LOVE the pic!! I'm always so proud of pregnant woman when I see them in bikinis!! Be proud!! ((HUGS))

Stephanie said...

That is such a cute picture! Glad everything is okay and the doctor gave you peace of mind!

Jess said...

Great picture! I'm so glad all is well with your little peanut and can't wait to hear your baby girl's name!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

I Love your Pic!!! your little baby bump is SO CUTE!!!

Also Really Happy to hear that your *little Peanut* is doing good:)

Stacey said...

glad to hear everyone is doing well. Your pic is so cute. Keep the cupcake cooking!

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

You are one confident mama with your belly-baring bikini! Go you!

I can't wait to hear what name you picked; don't let people get you down on the name...it's your precious baby, so name her whatever you want!

Angela said...

Remember when you said you didn't want a cute little belly, but you wanted to pop out there? (Well, something like that anyway...) My 4yo daughter was standing next to me when I checked your site and she wanted to know why you had a big belly. Of course I told her about the baby and she was happy about that. Great baby bump! I'm so so glad everything is okay with Princess Peanut!

WantWait&Pray said...

SO GLAD you're ok! Just caught up from your hospital scare! Your pic is toooooooo stinkin adorable! Love it!

Stephanie said...

So glad to hear everything is good!!!
I bet that was so scary!
Cant wait to hear her name!!! :)

Sarie Lou said...

Such a cute and perfect bump!

Allison said...

You look great! I have that same bathing suit! I'm glad everything is ok with the baby and I can't wait to hear the name! :o)

Meant to be a mom said...

You look great! Such an adorable baby bump.
I'm glad all is going well with her. I can't wait to hear the name!!!!!

jenn said...

gald to hear all is well! such a cute pic of your baby belly and what a great suite!

hopeful #1 said...

Seriously, you are just darling!

Happily Married said...

I'm just now getting to hop on for the first time in a week! Sorry to hear about all the craziness on your vacation but I'm SO glad that everything checked out ok with your doc.

Your belly is adorable & you look great! I felt prepared reading the Baby Bargains book but now that you said that I think I'll be doing a LOT more research!!! Good luck finishing up your registry! Can't wait to hear peanut's name!

twondra said...

Love the baby bump! You look soooo cute!!