Sunday, June 21, 2009

20 Weeks



How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: Was off this week, too much excitement!
Best moment this week: ULTRASOUND
Movement: Feeling her will never get old
Food cravings: Hmm..nothing special
Gender: A sweet little beautiful baby GIRL
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie
What I miss: Nothing is as great as this..
What I am looking forward to: Registering
Weekly Wisdom: THINK PINK! Tee-hee
Milestones: Reaching the halfway point and finding out the gender
*I have SO much more to say, but am exhausted after the weekend. Ill have to find lots of time to blog this week. *

9 comments:

ajc4ever said...

Beautiful pics! Love the preggo belly.

Jess said...

Happy Father's Day to Tom!

I love your pics, as always, you look gorgeous! You seriousely would be the best maternity clothes model! :)

I love Pink!

☆ Loren ☆ said...

Ahhh 20 weeks already, where is the time going? I'm still so overjoyed for you and can't wait to here more about this little girl. Like names? Nursery themes or decor?

Just Caz said...

You look so so very happy, and stunningly beautiful!

BB said...

You look so beautiful with the baby bump! :) I started following you when you were just a few weeks prego... and here you are at the half way mark... Congratulations! You are an inspiration for me... always positive and hopeful!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pics!!!! yay for pink...trust me when I say..especially for us after three boys..PINK is sooooo much fun!

Kelly said...

Cute pictures Erin! any ideas now on a new header? Congrats again on the girl!

Happily Married said...

LOVE the pics!!!! I know I've asked this many times before but where's your dress from? It's so gorgeous!

COGRATS on team PINK!!!!

Tiffany said...

You're so cute! Happy Father's day to Tom.