Friday, May 22, 2009

Thanks, Enjoy

Thanks so much for your input on the ultrasound date. As tempting as it is, I am currently leaning toward waiting until the 19th. Now that its less than a month away, it doesn't seem so out of reach. Plus, I would not like to be someone who is told the wrong gender at the first scan. You better believe I will be a shopping maniac as soon as we hear those three words. So, as of now, we will patiently wait until June 19th and celebrate our secret that evening. We had so many aspects of a regular pregnancy taken away from us. We really want and need this to be special. Ill let you know if I change my mind.

I had a minor freak out yesterday, while packing. I despise my boobs. Thanks to them, I don't fit in much of anything without looking like a clown. It took me over an hour to find 4 appropriate outfits. Plus, I tried the dresses I intended on wearing to my brother and Toms sisters graduations in the next few weeks and it was like a bad joke. I guess I will have to do some shopping next week. I would so much rather work with what I have, but it is not working! Bottom line:Love the belly, hate the chest!

Today, we are leaving for our cottage as soon as Tom gets off work. We want to soak up every possible second of the long weekend. I drafted a post for Saturday, so even though I will have no access to a computer, I will still be present in the blog world.

Lastly, I want to wish Ashley at Only God Knows a HUGE congrats on her pregnancy!
Also, my close blog friends, Tiffany at Slow Journey and Megan at Still TTC, could use some prayers and encouragement. Tiffany was put on bed rest to keep her boys cookin'. Megan went to the doctor and was told she has a "threatened miscarriage." Please go give them some support! Girls, I will be thinking of you allllll weekend and wishing I could hop on a computer for updates! I also would like to come home to a few positives..that means you, Baby Mama Drama, and Wanting, Waiting, Praying.

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend. Yipee for SuMmErTiMe!!

6 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

I hope you guys have a great trip. Also I will most definately go to those girls blogs and offer up some support and prayers. We need each other through this stuff.
Lastly I'm sure you look just great. I can only wish my boobs were a "big" problem for me but big doesn't seem to be in my boobcabulary.

Enjoy your weekend!

Tiffany said...

Thanks Erin!

Ashley said...

Thanks for that;) I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WantWait&Pray said...

Thank you sweetie...I really hope you will be able to check my blog next week for a BFP too! I'm praying, praying and praying some more!!!

twondra said...

I hope you have a great time! Have fun!!