Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Crazies

I have been studying my Baby Bargains book for the past 3 hours can honestly say, IT IS THE BEST INVENTION EVER!! They make is so simple for you. They grade everything in letters and I have already found a ton of information that I felt important enough to relay to Tom.

For the first time, I am excited about choosing baby items. Before, I was overwhelmed at the thought of getting the "right" gear, but now I have direction. So far, we have chosen..our infant carrier, infant stroller, convertible car seat, toddler stroller(kinda), monitors, high chair, and booster seat. I am forcing myself to STOP, otherwise we will have nothing left to register for!

I am anxious to register at the stores, but that will need to be done after our ultrasound. I WILL need some blue and pink in there!

I will leave with a little Tyler photo shoot from yesterday. Honestly, does anyone have baby modeling connections? ;)












My Fave!!
I am in constant awe of the love I have for my 5 nephews/niece. I wonder what it will feel like to love my own child? More than I already do, of course..

8 comments:

prettybyrdie said...

I have this book too, it's definitely awesome. I'm still confused by strollers though. Which ones did you pick?

Its A Corny Life... said...

This book was my lifesaver! I didn't get to go register in person since I was on bedrest from 10 weeks on, so I registered online for everything, sight unseen. Without the book to guide me, I could have never done it. And I must say, I never returned or exchanged anything! Oh, except the swing, but it's because it was defective (a bad motor). Oh, how much fun you must be having! Savor every moment, my friend!

twondra said...

Glad the book is doing so well for ya. :)

Love the little guy....sooooooooo cute!!

Mimi said...

He is so adorable!!! I am going to check into that book in a week or two after I have my ultrasound.

Thanks for sharing!

Kami

Stacey said...

Sounds like a great book, what's the title and author? Tommy and I started TTC last month so I'm taking notes from you and other moms to be about what to expect, what to buy, etc. Hopefully I'll have good news at the end of this month!

PS...I love your pink dress!

Jess said...

That book sounds great! I am going to get that for my brother because he has no clue when it comes to buying baby stuff! :) Have fun spoiling your baby but leave some stuff for the registry! :)

Your nephew is adorable!

Meant to be a mom said...

Ok first of all what a cutie pie Tyler is. His face just brings a shining light when you look at it. What a doll.

Second I'm also very confused and overwhelmed by the whole registering process. I can't wait but at the same time I'm not even sure where to begin. I know they give you a sheet to help but ahhh! Its so overwhelming.

ricky said...

Wow!

You have a cool blog here. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information.

Baby discounts are always available in some shop throughout the year. Many shops give out formula discounts or diaper discounts most of the year. Others have certain products highlighted at different times. Many parents can save a bundle simply by looking. Without proper planning you are in danger of never being able to recover from the expenses you make on baby supplies in the first year of parenting!