Saturday, May 30, 2009

17 Weeks




How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still no weight gain
Maternity clothes? Starting to become more common
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I had one really bad night, otherwise pretty good
Best moment this week: Feeling movement multiple times, each day
Movement: It feels amazing each and every time. Last night it was some kicks in the same spot Food cravings: Chocolate
Gender: I really think girl.
Labor Signs: Nopers
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Not having a headache nearly every day
What I am looking forward to: Daddy being able to feel those kicks
Weekly Wisdom: Never take a moment of this special time for granted
Milestones: Again, each week feels like a giant milestone in itself

I bought a few baby-related items yesterday. I was at a toy store and couldn't resist this little Mama/baby kangaroo Ty beanie baby. I have been telling Tom how I feel like a kangaroo, carrying our sweet Joey. I also told Tom he will now be referred to as Boomer-since that is what a Daddy kangaroo is called. =)

I went to Barnes and Noble and purchased the Chicken Soup for the Expectant Mothers Soul book. I can not wait to read it! I got what I went there for, too..the Baby Bargains book I have heard so much about. I plan on picking every word apart this week and taking notes on how to get the safest and best baby gear.

Today is my brothers graduation party. I will be seeing a ton of family for the first time since becoming pregnant. Needless to say, I am really looking forward to it.

Happy Saturday!

15 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

It sounds like your doing good. I'm so glad.
I haven't read that book but please post if its good once you start it because I love reading goodo pg books. I hope you have fun at your brothers graduation.

cady said...

boy, i can't believe you're already at 17 weeks! it's flying by!

Erin a.k.a. Griffin's Mom said...

Flaunt that belly sister!

Bri said...

I used Baby Bargains religiously! I carried it around consignment sales and Babies R Us. I thought it was very helpful!

twondra said...

You sound so happy! So glad things are going well!!

Ashley said...

Was waiting on those pics;) You look so cute..the bump is growin!! Love that dress..where'd you get it? I hope you have a wonderful week!

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

I hate to sound so cliche, but you're glowing! You look beautiful :-)

Sue said...

Super cute! Can't wait for you guys to find out what you're having. How fun :)

Mimi said...

You are starting to pop honey!!! You look so cute and so happy! I love that dress too!!!

Kami

Kelly said...

Super cute pictures! Sounds like things are going well! :)

Jess said...

I love the belly!

♥Tabitha said...

YOu look beautiful! I'm so excited for you! I start BCP's for my first IVF in a few day's and will probably be aksing you all kinds of questions!!

Where's Baby? said...

LOVE THE PINK DRESS!!! :)

Megan said...

You look fantastic, Erin! I found this site today and thought of you. The cutest onesie! http://faithbaby.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=8

Mush said...

Your glowing! Can't believe how quickly the weeks are ticking by.

I've now finished the pregnancy stage and I am a new Mummy to Leo born on my 30th birthday! It's very hard work but great at the same time. I don't know where I'm getting my energy from at the moment but I'm doing well.

You look great and it wont be long before your holding your baby and just staring at it!

Love the blog.