Sunday, May 17, 2009

15 Weeks



How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Even again
Maternity clothes? Bought two pairs of crop pants yesterday (details below)
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Great, started getting up once a night to pee
Best moment this week: Relaxing
Movement: Please baby, kick your Mama!
Food cravings: Curly fries (details below)
Gender: I am back to thinking girl
Labor Signs: Not any time soon..
Belly Button in or out? In but looking different
What I miss: Fitting into my extensive bra collection
What I am looking forward to: Mommy and Daddy's anniversary still, being pregnant in the summer
Weekly Wisdom: It is inevitable to have your belly touched, try not to be bothered =)
Milestones: Hearing baby's heartbeat MUCH better

Wednesday I had a major craving for curly fries. I texted Tom and told him so. He responded asking me if I wanted grilled cheese for dinner. My answer was-with curly fries and a pickle on the side? Yes! He told me we didn't have those and I reminded him that he had a car. Hehe..I came home to that wonderful meal which was a pregnant girls dream.

I went shopping for some maternity capris on Friday night. We went to Motherhood, which I was told usually had decent clothes. Well, we walked away with two pairs and a total of $92! I couldn't believe how expensive they were. I predict a lot of comfy shorts and tank tops will be worn this summer. Luckily, a woman I babysit for let me borrow some maternity clothes. That will save me some money!

I am also pretty sure I am feeling something move around. The past two nights around the same time and again this morning. I cant wait to feel a swift kick!

18 comments:

Foster Mama said...

Most stores are so expensive...you might want to check out craigslist.com or freecycle.org. Much cheaper and because they aren't worn long, usually you will find them in great shape.

BTW, you look just glowing!!! I heart your little belly.

Kelly said...

So cute!! I love the belly pics! Cute craving story too!
Have any ideas for your blog yet?

Alyssa said...

Totally agree with the maternity clothes being WAY too expensive!

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

I'm sure you'll be feeling some movement very soon...usually movement is felt between 14 and 20 weeks for a first time mommy!

Ashley said...

So cute...love the pics!! I loved your cravings story;) Did you try the old navy and gap maternity line?? They usually have good sales!!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Love the pics!!! Your Belly is so CUTE!!! Can't wait to here about your sweet baby kicking you for the 1st time:)

Mimi said...

ou are going to be all belly honey! You are so adorable!

Kami

courtney said...

Lookin' Good! Keep that baby's stomach contented with whatever you're craving girl!

Machelle said...

Hello! I stumbled upon your blog through a friend and I just wanted to say congrats!!! We too had to do IVF and ended up with twin girls. I was 23 at the time. But congrats and I will be following your journey through pregnancy and wonderful motherhood!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you're even on weight still because I can absolutely see a baby bump there and it is so incredibly great! I love me some curly fries :) Tell hubby to get used to running out for stuff....that's the fun part of being pregnant!

Bri said...

Maternity clothes are so expensive! I got a lot at Target buy they don't have a lot of variety. You look great! You probably are feeling your little one. I was feeling my little girl before I rea;ized what it was :o)

twondra said...

Awwww, you look so happy! It's so great to see!!

WantWait&Pray said...

You're looking adorable! Cute belly pics!

Momma and Her Doodle said...

Erin,
I stumbled upon your blog from another blog and wanted to pop on up to tell you about a blog called Baby Cheapksate.

http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/

All sorts of good deals are listed daily and weekly. From diapers, toys, clothing, formulas, breastfeeding supplies and even maternity clothes.

Do you have an Old Navy or a Kohls, check those stores for maternity value.

Nicholas is our dream baby it took Tom and I, he was a dream that took 5 years before our very first BFP. Tom and Nick are by far the loves of my life!

I wish you a ton of happiness and get a good camera time goes by so quickly!

Stacy

Meant to be a mom said...

You look adorable.

Wow aren't maternity clothes expensive. I just got some from my sister in law but will still have to buy so much. If you find a good place let me know.

ajc4ever said...

You look so beautiful!! yay for 15 wks. You're 5 wks away from halfway there. This is so exciting!

Sue said...

Ok you look too cute!! And grilled cheese and fries was my fav preggy meal too!! I also had to have a milkshake with it. Love your post, especially about how the baby is moving. Very exciting! So happy for you!

Where's Baby? said...

I love, love, love your pregnancy pictures and updates! You look beautiful! I'm still so happy for you and hope I'll be blessed soon too! :)