Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To My Peanut

Dear Peanut-Today you are 11 weeks, 3 days old. It feels like yesterday, we found you you were growing inside me. Almost 2 months have passed and they have been nothing short of heavenly. I love walking around with my hand on my tummy, knowing you are growing every minute. I will keep you safe and warm until it is time for you to join our family!

Last night I had my first dream about you. You arrived a few weeks early, but were perfect. Surprise, you were a girl! You had your Daddys green eyes and light brown hair. You were a teeny little beauty that I couldnt stop kissing. After leaving the hospital, we went out for pizza with the entire family, to celebrate your birth. It was an amazing dream; the most special dream I have ever had. Peanut, was it true? Are you a girl? Do you have Daddys green eyes? I cant wait to find out!

We love you and cant wait to see you on Friday.

Mama

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thats so sweet!!!!!! You're gonna be a wonderful mommy!

amanda said...

so sweet! i loved writing letters to our babies too!! :0)

Christa @ Quintooples said...

Awwww!!!! :)

You are giving me the baby bug again!!! Ack!!!

So sweet.

Ace said...

All of my dreams were were right! Even my 2nd pregnancy with twins, I dreamt boy/girl and that's what I had. I believe in the crazy pregnancy dreams!

Ashley said...

That's so sweet!! I love your letters to your little peanut!! You should print them out and put them in the baby book!!

twondra said...

That brought tears to my eyes! So sweet. I can already tell you're the best mommy. :)

Be sure to save that letter. :) I have a lot of memos I've written to our peanut and I read them so much. Crazy, huh? I don't even have a peanut yet and I'm writing to him/her.

Foster Mama said...

Awe Hun...that is so sweet!!!!


You are going to be the best Mommy!!!

Just Caz said...

Such a sweet letter.
Very lucky little baby..

Sue said...

Awwwww, so sweet!!! I agree with Christa, you are giving me the baby bug again too!

We have Angel Wings said...

Awe, what a beautiful letter! I can't wait to find out if your little peanut is a girl or a boy.

Kahla said...

So sweet, before you know it you'll be saying it with your little peanut in your arms!