Friday, April 10, 2009

Blushing Over Here

Thank you all so much for your feedback on the names! I'm sorry for the confusion with the middle names. I guess I didn't need to write it twice..

It looks like Hadley and Lileigh are your faves. In fact, they are my faves also. The boys names were pretty equal. I guess I'll stop worrying about names until we find out the sex. I really do appreciate the response!

Speaking of appreciate, have I mentioned I love this blog? I have received so many personal emails lately. Some giving advice, some wishing congratulations, some offering goodies. One woman wants to make me burp cloths as well as a bow holder if(when) we find out its a girl. She also said she would make us birth announcements for next to nothing. Honestly, what have I done to deserve this outpouring of love? You ladies really know how to make a girl blush.
Here is Kelly's site. http://www.yourlifelongmemories.com/ She has some beautiful announcements. I don't know how I will choose. Oh, I almost forgot to mention I got another baby gift via the mail from another blogger friend. Meagan-Thanks hun! I cant wait to dress the peanut in his/her ducky outfit!

****************************************
I have been looking forward to this weekend for quite some time. Tomorrow we are taking the niece and nephews to "Bites with the Bunny" which is followed by an Easter egg hunt. Then, we are finally going to our celebration dinner with my parents followed by our Denis Leary comedy show. Plus, I am 10 weeks tomorrow. That is 1/4 of the way through this pregnancy! Wow!
Sunday we are driving up to the cottage, which I haven't seen since January 1st. I cant wait to see it complete. The pots and pans are still in boxes at the house, so we are going out to a late brunch to celebrate Easter. It should be a wonderful day.

*****************************************
Only 5 more days of progesterone injections left. My booty will be soooo happy. :) After that, my IVF journey will be kinda-sorta..over. I will really be a normal, worried, anxious, excited, pregnant woman. I am so very blessed.

13 comments:

Just Caz said...

woo hoo
sounds like you have a great weekend planned.
Glad everything is progressing so well.
Congrats on the 10 week mile stone

twondra said...

You brought tears to my eyes.

The reason people are so supportive is because of the love you give to others.

"Forget yourself for others and others will not forget you"

Hope you have a wonderful Easter. Love you

Kelly said...

Happy Easter! Thanks for the compliment on my site. :) I can't wait till you find out what the sex is. Have a great weekend!

Tiffany said...

Your weekend sounds great! What beautiful announcements, you lucky girl. Of course everyone loves you, because you are so caring and loving to everyone else. Have a FANTASTIC Easter!

Kahla said...

Yeah, congrats on the 1/4 mark... very exciting! Hope ya'll have a fantastic weekend!!!

Christa @ Quintooples said...

YEAY!!!! No more progesterone shots!!! WHOOT!!!!

That's awesome!

Christa
www.quintooples.com

Ashley said...

Sounds like you have a WONDERFUL easter planned:) Enjoy every minute of it. Everyone loves you because you are SO easy to love:) Love ya honey!!

Mrs. Hammer said...

Great to hear the progesterone shots are almost done. It is crazy to think that you are 1/4 of the way through. Have a very Happy Easter Weekend!!!

Sue said...

Yay 10 weeks! Have a great weekend!

Angelwingsbaby said...

you are most certainly welcome I hope you like the ducky outfit I thought it was so cute and was gender neutral since you don't know the sex yet.Enjoy!! -Megan
p.s my name doesn't have an extra "a" in it lol, just wanted to let you know as I almost didn't realize it was me you were talking about.

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you started blogging too!!!!

Hope you guys have a wonderful Easter tomorrow!

ajc4ever said...

Are you going to do a 10 week post? I love those... Hope you had an awesome easter. :-)

Joy said...

I was SO excited to stop taking progesterone but I'm sure your relief is not comparible (I had pills but you had shots! Ouch!).