Sunday, April 5, 2009

9 Weeks

How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -3 lbs
Maternity clothes? None yet..started browsing today
Stretch marks? Not a single one on my body, lets keep it that way
Sleep: This was a rough week for sleep, I have been tossing and turning
Best moment this week: The great OB appointment
Movement: Baby is moving, but its too early to feel
Food cravings: I wanted Subway tuna, but can't have it. I told Tom that is the first meal I want post-delivery.
Gender: Still betting on girl
Labor Signs: No way
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Having energy
What I am looking forward to: Continuing to grow
Weekly Wisdom: A little caffeine will do more good than harm
Milestones: Looking pregnant, in my opinion


Here I am at 9 weeks-



11 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Awww honey, your glowing!!!! I love it!!!

jill said...

you are the most precious pregnant chicky i've ever seen! and you most definitely have a glow!!!

Ashley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT:)

Stephanie said...

You definitely have the glow..I agree!!!

Let me tell you though..if you get through this and come out without a single stretch mark you have got to give up your secret because after 4 my body is spent :)

I just love following your story and being a part of your journey.

hugs!

Kelly said...

You do have the "pregnant glow." :)

twondra said...

I love how happy you look! ((HUGS))

MiniVanMama said...

Pregnancy looks good on you :) Did your doctor say no tuna? With all 4 of my kids, I was told that once a week was okay for tuna (I don't think that I ate it that often, but that is what my doctor said was okay).

Mimi said...

You are poping out!!! I love your little belly. I can't wait to see it grow! What an amazing time in your life! I am so happy for you.

Kami

Tiffany said...

Cute cute cute little glowing Mama.

LucieP said...

loving that bump girl!

Erin Crista said...

You look beautiful! You're definitely glowing! So happy for you and your Hubby!!

*HUGS*