Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A True Gift

Yesterday, I came home from a long day at work and was excited to have a package in the mail. Inside, was an adorable onesie from across the country, California to be exact. A sweet blog friend, by the name of Tiffany, saw this and thought of me. I am simply humbled to think she would actually purchase this and pay to send it to Chicago. They must sell different items at our Disney store, because I have never seen this before and I adore it!
Tiffany-How big is your heart? You are such a wonderful woman and will make the most amazing mother to your pumpkins. Its amazing how close I feel to you, even though we are so far away. Thank you isn't enough. I look forward to following your journey to motherhood. I honestly cant think of anyone who deserves it more.
Perfect much? I prefer Mama over Mommy AND
it has an elephant for our peanut!
A closer look..

The arrival of the package has made me really think about the "blog family" I have created. I have said it before, and will say it again...you guys hold me together. It seems as you are strangers that see pictures and read about my life. In reality, you are my friends that know more about me than most. Whether you have left a single comment, leave one every post, have sent me a personal email, sent me a package, said a prayer, crossed your fingers, expressed congratulations, or simply taken the time to read our story...THANK YOU!!
In a perfect world, I would host some sort of Chicago getaway and invite you to come meet our peanut. Anyone up for it? Hehe..

****************************************
Today is my sweet puppy Guinness' birthday! I cant believe he is 2 and we have had him in our family for almost that long. I took a few pictures this past weekend after the pups were all riled up. Here are a few of my faves.
Guinney Boy

Brothers

Someone needs a haircut..
****************************************

Peanut-2 and a half days until I see you again! I may not see you every day, but I think about you every waking moment. I can't stop dreaming about the day I get to hold you in my arms. I promise not to squeeze too tight. :) My love for you grows as each day passes. That will never stop.
Mama

26 comments:

WantWait&Pray said...

That is awesome!!!! I feel the same about the blog family- it's the constant encouragement from you and the wonderful other women that help get me through each step of this bumpy journey!

Sue said...

I love the onesie!! It is perfect.

Glad to be part of the "fam!"

Your pups are so cute.

I am excited for you for your next ultrasound!

Mommy said...

What a perfect onesie!

jill said...

oh my gosh!! most perfect onesie EVER!!! can't wait to see it on your little peanut in a few months! MY little sugar plum has just mastered the art of teliing me NOOOOOOOOO MAAAAMAAAAAA. just wait for those days. TONS of fun!!! :)

Tamara said...

I have been following your blog for a while now and I am so excited for this wonderful journey you have ahead of you. You will be a great mama :) Best wishes!

Beth said...

Love the onesie! I was just looking at your pics below, you have the cutest belly "bump"!!:) I had stretch marks by the time I was 10 wks - I am so jealous ;)

~Beth

Heather said...

that is so sweet!! I love that little onesie..I will be on the hunt for that one!

Angelwingsbaby said...

The onesie is perfect and just adorable!!

Stephanie said...

I love that onesie...too cute! We love you too :) It's amazing the community and bond that we build with people that we have never met before.

Happy Birthday to the puppy :)

Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Heather said...

OK...I Have searched and searched for that onesie and can't find it anywhere! Do you know where she got it? I am a Disney Fanatic and well of course expecting "our miracle peanut" so it is perfect!

I am so glad you commented on my blog...I love yours! I have bookmarked it! We are do so close to one another and both started our TTC journey 1/07. Crazy!

Tiffany said...

You are so VERY VERY VERY VERY welcome!!!! I just couldn't resist it when I saw it. I too feel so close to "my blog family" and don't know what I would do without ya'll. Target, I got it at Target! hehee. Glad you like it!

Heather said...

Ack...Target!!! I will comb through every target around!

Stephanie said...

What a perfect onesie!!
Arent blog friends the best??!!

twondra said...

I LOVE that outfit! I want it sooooo bad. :)

My brother lives in Chicago. We don't get down to visit much as traveling is hard on Mark, but if we're down there, we might have to get together. :) It would be great to meet you!

beth ewing said...

i've never been to chicago and i love babies so i say go for it. can you fit 100 of us in your home? hehe!

agk11808 said...

great post! your blog gives me such a great feeling. I am so happy you are pregnant. My husband and I are currently trying, and your story is amazing. We only have been trying for 4 months so I can't imagine how you made it through.

♥Tabitha said...

adorable!

April said...

Mama is my favorite too!! I love that my almost 4 year old Hunter still calls me Mama...=)

The Ryan Family said...

Such a cute onesie! I really want you to know how happy I am for you guys! You and your hubby will make such amazing parents. What a lucky peanut!

LucieP said...

We are just so excited for you all, we can't help it!!!!

amanda said...

how super cute! the bloggy world is such a fun world!!

Ashley said...

I love it!!!

Where's Baby? said...

How sweet? I love it.

And yes, I'm up for a trip to Chicago. Seriously!

Mrs. Hammer said...

That could not be more perfect!!! And the pups are too cute :)

Kahla said...

Now that is cute!

Joy said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Found you through a blog of a blog- you know how it goes.

I'm pregnant, too, and love finding other preggies to share in this awesome journey with!