Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Little Behind

Ahhh..I finally have a few minutes to sit down and catch-up. I already posted about Tom's birthday, but cant not post these pictures. Tyler is getting big quickly. I decided to do a little photo shoot before we had dinner on Tuesday.
Happy baby

I love that little smirk

So strong

My 4th blue-eyed love

Our little one will be exactly a year apart from that cutie pie. I am thinking they will be best friends. November will be a busy month for our family!

Laney and her taco face

Getting help from the kids

Braydons photo skills

Smoochin' a Princess

Laney, Brady, Tommy, Me

Happy 23rd Birthday, babe!

Tom was doing some organizing on Friday. He came across a few "cards" from me. I usually dont buy cards for holidays. I go on Word and type up how I feel. He found one given on February 24th, 2008. Here is a part of it:

"Even if I tell you every day how much you mean to me, I dont think itll ever be enough. You put the smile on my face, the drive in my mind and the love in my heart. Hopefully youll be putting a baby in my belly soon, too."

I started my medicated cycles shortly after that. If you would have told me then that it would take me a year to get pregnant, I wouldnt have believed you. We had a really rough year. There were many more downs than ups. I am trying hard to not dwell on the past and enjoy where we are right this moment. Infertility did a number on me. It affected me positively and negatively. More on that later..
Friday night, we went downtown to see Jason Michael Carroll perform. It was at Joes bar, which is a great venue with an intimate stage and awesome crowd. We went with our friends Ally and Alex. It was fun to have our little secret.

Beginning of the night
Ally and Erin

Soooo close..JMC

The Soon-To-Be's
Tom is on his way back now. One family wanted to lease to buy the home. We have had this happen a few times before and its fallen through. Lets hope our week gets even better and we sign a contract!
Tonight we are going to Cheesecake Factory. I cant wait! I can taste it already..
Hope you all had a great weekend. Hooray for March arriving!


4 comments:

Gill said...

Lovely to see all the photos. And every timei see a pic of you and Tom, it makes me more certain that nothing on this earth can knock the smiles off your faces right now! Hope the house goes through for you and that March is a great month for you both :)

hugs.

Charity said...

What a beautiful couple you two are! Going to be gorgeous little peanut(s) for sure. Here's hoping that March is just as good as February :)

twondra said...

Looks like such a great time. You guys look so happy!!

beth ewing said...

so excited for you girl. i wanted to comment on the part about focusing on this miracle and not the past...it's a hard thing to do. when i was pregnant back in the fall, i really struggled with that. i mean of course i was happy...this is what we wanted. but i think for the first time in a long time, i really let all the emotions of the past 18 months come rushing forward and it was alot to deal with. so i just wanted to encourage you that it's normal...at least for me it was. congrats again!