Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Alotta Nothing

Rain, rain, go away! Seriously..it rained the ENTIRE weekend, some of yesterday, and all of today. People are going to start floating away if it doesn't stop soon. I need the sun and spring to mosey on over to Illinois!

Anywho, less than 48 hours until the ultrasound. I had a dream about it last night. I really cant wait. I peed on my last test yesterday, just to see that beautiful word-Pregnant. Ahhh..

I feel like after this ultrasound, we can really move on with our lives. Its about time!

We want to go on a vacation in June to reward ourselves for the hard work we put into makin' this baby. Any suggestions on a not-too-expensive get away? Somewhere warm; we like warm.

To everyone going through their IVF cycles, GOOD LUCK! I am rooting for all of you and cant wait to hear all the reports and see all the positives!!

12 comments:

Dianne said...

Hey that's great about your first ultrsound!! I live in Phoenix, AZ so you do NOT want to come here in June, unless you like the feeling of being that close to the Sun!!!!!

Mimi said...

You should go to Jamaica or somewhere tropical! Then you can take me!!! LOL

SOOOOOO excited about your ultrasound tomorrow~

Kami

Gill said...

Oh i will be thinking of you for your scan :) 1,2 or 3 huh!! Good Luck :) As for the holiday...can't help but am willing to come along as a bag carrier ;)

Jacki said...

Will be saying a special prayer(s) for your ultrasound! Can't wait to hear the results!

Look into the Smokey Mountains for your trip! Sooooo pretty and relaxing there!

Mrs. Cup said...

Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!

Tiffany said...

What about a short cruise? Cruises are very inexpensive right now. I cannot wait for your u/s. I had one today and it was fantastic, sending some of those fantastic vibes your way. We video taped ours again and it will be up a little later.

Joy said...

Holding a good thought for the u/s.
Not sure how inexpensive flights would be for June, but we love the New England coast, especially Rhode Island and Maine

I Believe in Miracles said...

YEAH!! CONGRATS!!

Rachel said...

I've never posted on here before so first of congrats! But I would check out destin florida! You won't regret it!

Beth said...

I agree with Rachel - Destin is AWESOME. We go there nearly every year and don't want to leave!

☆ Loren ☆ said...

Can't wait for tomorrows post!

Smoky Mountains as someone suggested is a great place! Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge TN. SUPER romantic! Tennessee weather has a mind of its own, so i can't promise "warm" weather, but it wont be COLD!

http://www.cabinsofthesmokymountains.com/packages.php

LucieP said...

tomorrow tomorrow....
thinking about and praying for you!