Sunday, March 29, 2009

8 Weeks

How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5 lbs
Maternity clothes? None yet
Stretch marks? Not a single one on my body
Sleep: Finally, sleeping better
Best moment this week: Going to our first pregnancy related class
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: This week is was choco milk and a bowl from KFC
Gender: Sure its a girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: First OB appt. next Friday
Weekly Wisdom: Stop worrying and start enjoying
Milestones: Reaching 8 weeks
Here is the belly shot. Considering the baby is the size of a raspberry, its not much of a baby bump. Its more of a bloat bump. :)





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to spend my Sunday changing out wardrobes from Winter to Spring. However, I woke up to see this outside.

I decided to uplift our spirits and keep Spring on the brain by making these. Yummm..



Come on Spring..we are SO ready!

20 comments:

Jamie said...

I love reading your blog and felt like I had to comment after reading that you are craving KFC. I NEVER eat at KFC and around 8 weeks that is ALL that I wanted to eat!!! Must be something in our preggie hormones!

I wish you luck this week at your appt.

Dawn said...

love the interesting breakdown and look forward to reading more.
I craved the KFC bowls too! I didn't have many cravings but that was one of them. And luckily I had a smooth/nonsick pregnancy.
And we had a girl so maybe you're onto something. :)

Ashley said...

As always I LOVED your post:) Can't wait to see that bump grow!!

The Pifer's said...

Can I just say you look RADIANT!!! You have the pregnancy GLOW if I have ever seen one!!!! I LOVE your teeny tiny baby bump and I hope you post weekly pics!!!!!!!

Where's Baby? said...

Erin, I can't believe you are 2 months pregnant. Can you? Time flies. You look precious!

Laura said...

I just love reading your blog - and I, too, woke up to that icky snow on the ground! Ugh Central Illinois!! But thankfully it's already gone thanks to the sun! :)

Love the belly pics! Don't forget to keep taking them! You wont believe when you look back how quickly it changes! :) Enjoy every minute!

jill said...

you are absolutely precious!!!!!! can't wait to hear about the ob appointment!!!!

Stephanie said...

Don't you love the prego hormones..I loved all the cravings!!!

those cupcakes look soooo good!!!!!

I'm so glad I found your blog..can't wait to see all the weeklys!

twondra said...

Awww, love it! Thanks for sharing! And I love the pictures. You look so happy....it's great to see! You deserve it!!

just me said...

you look so cute and so happy! yay!

Sue said...

Great post! Loved the pics and I agree with the other commenters: you look too cute and you definitely have the glow!

♥Tabitha said...

Beautiful! =)

A.V.A said...

Aw you look fabulous!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for sharing, I LOVE the bump. I might just have to steal those questions from you. :-)

Mommy said...

That's how my tummy looks and I am not 8 weeks pregnant!

Mimi said...

You look adorable! 8 weeks already? Wow!

Kami

Charity said...

You are absolutely adorable!

Kalle said...

Oooh, the first belly pics - so fun. You look like you'll be tiny like me - I'm six months now and just had my first stranger ask if I was expecting the other day. I really didn't show till I was about 5.5 months along. Congrats again - sooo exciting.

Amy said...

Hi Erin, This is Amy from Florida. We emailed a while back. Just wanted to say Congrats, I am so happy for you. I finally started my own blog. Hope you are doing well.

sue said...

抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,主機代管,虛擬主機,專屬主機,實體主機,獨立主機,網域申請,網頁空間,推薦虛擬主機,網域,網域註冊