Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tired but Lucky

Boy, am I tired! These injections are really starting to do a number on me. The Repronex injection was anything but easy, it was horrible! It hurt the entire time and I woke up feeling like I was hit by a bus on one side of my body. I poked myself 5 times tonight before finding a spot to push it in. I can only imagine how sore I am going to be tomorrow. Getting up at 6 am on a Sunday wont help the situation.

I woke up feeling better than last night. I knew something that would put me in a great mood-my beautiful niece and nephews! There was a ice sculpting fest we decided to check out. Ironically enough, it was 60 degrees here today. Most of the ice sculptures were puddles. I felt bad for the men who traveled from all over USA to show off their skills. We had a blast though. There was face painting, balloon animals, cookies, etc. It was my first big outing with baby Tyler. He was an angel and slept the whole time. We also made a stop to the book store and they helped me pick books for our collection. Being with these kids makes me happier than anything in the world. Okay, they are tied with Tom for first place!

Handsome baby Tyler

Braydon, trying to block the bright sun

Sweet Delaney, having no such luck

I am so in love with that little face

Enjoying cookies and milk

The kids in front of some melted sculptures

Delaney and Brady with their balloon animals

More books for our Peanut


We are planning on coming home from our appointment and laying in bed for a CSI:Miami marathon. Can't wait..

9 comments:

twondra said...

I remember my IVF cycle where I was soooo tired all the time. I don't know if it's the stress and emotions or meds, but man, I sure was tired.

Love the pics. Sooooo cute!!

Bri said...

Thinking about you :o) Have fun with the CSI marathon-we are big fans too!

Evan Nicole said...

Hang in there babe! You'll be feeling much better by the end of the week and have little babies growing in the lab and the time will fly!!! I think about you daily and cant wait for our January 2010 Disney trip! What a way to start a new decade with new babies!!!

Mrs. Hammer said...

Isn't a great motivation to think that all these painful shots will soon pay off! Hang in there.

amanda said...

sandra boynton books are the best! you have to get barnyard dance if you haven't already!!

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I've been reading for a little while. I always enjoy reading your posts and wish you all the best with IVF...I know that you will make a wonderful mommy :)

Sending prayers your way!

Stephanie from Indiana

Ashley said...

The injections DO NOT SOUND LIKE FUN!! I'm sorry they are painful but the outcome will be worth it!! WE LOVE CSI too:)

beth ewing said...

the belly button book is cute. miller went through a belly button obsession and a friend got it for us.

Mimi said...

I think all my fat helps with my injections!!! The repronex was fine for me but I only had to inject it twice. I am not looking forward to all the pain. But it will be well worth it for the both of us!!! Good luck honey!

Kami