Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Symptoms Galore

Before I forget for the millionth time, we had 4 make it to freeze. :)

I have this fear that if I name all of my possible pregnancy-related symptoms, I will somehow jinx it. I know whats done is done and I am either pregnant or not. So, here it goes.

Friday-Felt something going on around 11 am. About 5 minutes later, felt another "something." Exhausted by afternoon, wanted to nap. The evening brought sharp lower back pain for about 3 hours.
Saturday-Tired again. Probably didnt help we were at a waterpark with 3 kids.
Sunday-Tired, some cramping. Went shopping with Braydon. While in line at Hallmark, started to feel very dizzy. This lasted for about 2 hours.
Monday-Tired, dizzy feeling again at night.
Tuesday-Minimal cramping. Do I need to mention I was tired?
Wednesday-Super tired! I ran to Target and Michaels and afterward was overwhelmed with exhaustion.

They sound promising, right? Somewhere in there my boobs grew about a cup size. I bought my first ever tankini before we went to the waterpark Saturday. I wanted to cover up my patches and tape filled belly. Thank goodness I did. Any bikini I own would have simply acted as a nipple guard. They are that big. They are also very sore.
Moodswings have also been in full effect. Poor Tommy.

There ya have it. I am either pregnant or...someone is playing a large, mean joke on me.
________________________________________________________

We had a low-key celebration for Tom yesterday. He was swamped with homework. We had tacos and cake. My parents got him the sunglasses he wanted. I bought him two shirts and told him my other gift is in my uterus. I have some cute pics Ill be sure to upload later. We are going downtown to the Jason Michael Carroll concert on Friday night and out to dinner with friends on Sunday. Let the big 23rd bday blast continue..
_________________________________________________________

I have become close to a bloggin' friend by the name of Evan at IVF Princess. We emailed/texted every day through our cycles. She is 9 days ahead of me and got her BFP last week! I am so happy for her and the hubs. We have a three part plan in motion right now. Step 1-Get Evan prego. Step 2-Get Erin prego. Step 3-Meet at Disney next January to introduce the babies. We have one step complete. Cant wait to get to the others!! Please send her your congrats!!
_________________________________________________________

We decided against the Mall of America trip. Somehow, every weekend in March filled up before I could blink. We want to go away for our anniversary in May, so we will roadtrip then. We are thinking Nashville. We are also going to plan a trip when we do find out were expecting. I want to go somewhere like the Dominican Republic or on a cruise. We have been through hell and back and we deserve one last vacation as the two of us.
________________________________________________________

I have noticed a lot more readers/commenters the past few weeks. Thank you SO much for your constant kindness and encouragement. Please let me know, or remind me, that you are new to our blog, so I can update my blog rolls. Trust me, I enjoy following your stories as much as you do mine.

26 comments:

cady said...

i'm hoping to hear news of a bfp from you on monday! i'd love to be added to your blogroll. i'm enjoying following your journey. all the bfps for women around my age are making me much more hopeful.

Gill said...

I too am relatively new here and would love to have a spot on the roll of honour ;)
Your symptoms sound pretty positive to me...i am really really praying and keeping everything crossed for you guys :)

Please let us have some wonderful news on Monday ...waiting in excited anticipation.xx

Tiffany said...

Everytime I check in, I am expecting to see that BFP, come on BFP! Love your plan to meet at Disney!

Erin Crista said...

I can't wait to hear awesome news on Monday! Keeping you and your babies in my prayers... :)

*Hugs*

The Rileys said...

We have commented only once before about our IVF process...we watch your blog and can't wait to find out your good news!!! We have our little IVF miracle who is 9 months old! Your symptoms sound right on track, so we will keep praying for you guys! We would love to be added to your blog roll!!! We will continue to watch and wait!!!

Christa @ Quintooples said...

Waiting with you!

Our IF process was not as exciting (No IVF!) but we went through 4 years of this stuff.

My IF was resolved with laprascopy to remove stage 3/4 endo, and little of the dreaded C to stim the ovaries. ;)

Once I started having babies I couldn't stop. LOL.

Crossing everything for you!!!

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

Wow, what symptoms! If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're pregnant...hopefully!

I'd love to be added to your blog roll.

beth ewing said...

sounds promising. i dont' want to get your hopes up b/c i know how hard the fall is but i'm praying you are preggo.

The Patterson's said...

Congrats on 4 to freeze! Hope you are getting your bfp this month, too!

Mush said...

I check your blog every day, at least twice! Want to see the 2 lines!

Really excited for you.

Please add me to you blog roll.

http://growingdollop.blogspot.com
http://topflumps.blogspot.com

x

Allison said...

I read your blog everyday! April at fabulousfiveal.blogspot.com is my sister! I would love to be added to your blog roll!

Mommy said...

I am new to the blog too. I have no idea how I even stumbled across here, but I am praying and praying for you. I bet you are porbably a freaking mess! I would be. I feel like I am holding my breath for you! I know that pregnancy symptoms are close to period symptoms so you don't want to get your hopes too high, BUT it sure does sound like pregnant to me! My boobs were the first sign both times. You just have to make it through thext few days and then the next 18 years will FLY by while you are raising your babies!

The Ryan Family said...

Hi,
I'm not really sure how I came across your blog, but I really enjoy reading it. I am praying that all of your baby dreams come true!

Thanks for letting us peek into your life ~

Angie

Belle' said...

Parenting is such a difficult, challenging, but incredible journey! I'm excited for you! I hope you're right about the symptoms.

You're blog name drew me in from MckMama's blogfrog, perhaps you have traffic from there.

It would be nearly impossible to have "real" symptoms with out having enough HCG to test positive on a home pregnancy test. Do you have to wait to take a test? You could get a false negative, but with such strong symptoms, I'd be surprised if you didn't already get a positive. It's almost impossible to get a false positive. How much longer do you have to wait?!

~ Belle'

Kerri said...

Another new reader here!
And can I just say...your symptoms sound SO promising. You are so preg! I'm excited for you and will definitely be following your journey.

The Riggs Family said...

I check your blog often and am hoping you get that BFP soon! From what I "know" of you on the blog, you more than deserve to be a momma!

Mae said...

I have been following your blog for sometime now and I have only commented a couple times before! I have been praying for you and hoping that your miracle is growing inside your tummy right now! :) I will continue to pray for you and your hubby!

A.V.A said...

Exhaustion is a HUGE give away. For me it was also heartburn and nausea. I'm so excited for you. I talk about your blog to all my friends, LOL.

McFarland Family said...

Hi there,
i AM NEW READER VIA MCKMAMA. i HOPE YOU HAVE FANTASTIC NEWS ON MONDAY! i WILL PRAYING AND THINKING ABOUT YOU. YOUR SYMPTOMS SOUND VERY PROMISING TO ME:)
Lesley
www.kltfamily.blogspot.com

Mrs. Cup said...

I am new to your blog, but just had to comment! I found you a few days ago and have been praying for you ever since. I am so excited for everything the Lord is doing in your lives! :)

Kahla said...

Sounds like it's going good to me and congrats on the four totsicles!!!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Ashley said...

Sounds promising to me!!! Can't wait to hear the news

Mimi said...

I can't wait to see that post that says BFP!!!! You know why, because YOU WILL be posting that!!! WOO HOO!!

Kami

Jennifer L said...

Linked to your blog off of the McNulty's I think. Anyways, was drawn to it because of the title. My first was our little "Peanut" for the first 9 months - we didn't find out the sex, so peanut it was. She was born in Feb, so the Christmas that I was pregnant my inlaws actually made me a Christmas ornament out of a peanut. Still makes me tear up with a big smile every year that we put it on the tree. Sending all the luck I got your way.

Bri said...

Lots of promising symptoms! I really hope this is it for you!I am so glad I found you through Mckmama's blog and I can't wait to hear good news posted on your blog!

I have posted before but it has been awhile. I am due in four weeks after two years of battling IF. Laporascopic surgery did the trick for us after being told that it was all male-factor.

Anxiously waiting!!!!!

The Beaver Bunch said...

Hey There. For those of us who are not "hip" on conception lingo, do you mind to tell me what in the world all those abbreviations mean?

BFP? I'm so lost. And on Monday? What are you going to have done?

Praying for something positive soon.