Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sitting and Waiting

Thank you all so much for your sweet words and amazing support! What would I do without you? Go crazy..I am guessing!

Speaking of going crazy, I had not prepared myself for how difficult these few days before transfer would be. I feel like a protective mother that can't sleep or keep her mind off her kids. I cant wait to get two back inside me on Thursday. Then, I can protect them and keep them safe.

Along with the worry, came extreme happiness. I am simply ecstatic with the turnout of our first IVF, thus far. It seems we have some real fighters. I am totally confident you will be reading a post including a picture of a stick with two lines.

I have tried not to get my hopes up, but hell: I AM GOING TO BE A MOMMY!

PS-I want/neeeeeeed this!

http://www.babyiam.com/white-winged-miracle-onesie.html

14 comments:

Dave and Elaine said...

I am confident of that too (for you) and hopefully, for me, too in a month or two...

Still praying for your 12!!

Gill said...

You know what...your babies are gonna be so lucky to be loved as much as they are. You WILL be a fabbo Mommy!xxx Keep smiling :)

Laura said...

You are too cute! You're going to be such a good mommy - and it will be amazing for you to be able to keep them safe inside you!! :) Still praying!! :)

Christa @ Quintooples said...

Awwwww!!! That's adorable!!!

I can't wait to see the pee stick!

P.S. There is NOTHING more exciting in this world than two pink lines (or a blue plus sign depending on your preference!)

Praying!

Tiffany said...

OMG, I want/need it too, I think I might order two, since everything comes in twos for me now. :-) You ARE going to be a Momma!

just me said...

sending you positive thoughts....for a positive test :) and I love the onesie

Mimi said...

Ok, you just made me cry!!! Gee thanks!!

Kami

ASHLEY said...

Praying that all goes well with the transfer!!

Stephanie said...

My fingers are crossed for you girl!!
I know you cant wait until Thursday!!
You know your body and have aevery right to be excited and scared!! This could be it though!! How freaking exciting is that?!?!?!
You are going to be a wonderful mommy!!

Charity said...

Yes you are!! It will go by quicker than you think I am sure.

Ashley said...

I love that onesie!!! I'm praying for your little embabies!!

Kayley said...

I've been following your blog for 3 or so months now. I'm praying for you and those babies! Best of luck!

Candace said...

I will be praying for you! And... my daughter had that onesie! It was a gift from a dear friend of mine who owns a shop near my house! I will be praying that you will have a little one to wear that Miracle tee!

Mommy said...

Hi - I stumbled across your blog through McMammas - anyway. I am so sorry that you are going through all of this and I am praying that you get a peanut of your own. BUT I wanted to tell you that a friend of mine and myself have been through the "baby having wringer" as well and they have so many funny clothes for babies. She had to do IVF and I got her the outfit that said WORTH EVERY CENT and I was hospitalized for most of my pregnancy and she got me one that said WORTH THE WAIT! I hope you get your miracle!