Friday, January 2, 2009

Funny Braydon

The other day, my sister is at the mall with her three kids. Braydon, who is 4.5, sees a family with four kids. He tells Jeralyn that she needs to have one more baby and it needs to be a girl. Then there would be 2 boys and 2 girls, just like that family. She laughs and says, okay, call Daddy and tell him. He responds, I don't need to tell Daddy, I need to pray to Jesus to give us another baby.

I take a moment to absorb how sweet he is and then say, hey, can you pray to Jesus for Auntie Erin to have a baby?

His response? No, you don't want a baby.

WHERE HAS HE BEEN???

I had to share this cute story. He is really interested in God and religion. I am going to take him to church so we can pray together. :)

3 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

Cute story. Stumbled across your blog from MckMama's. I hope and pray that 2009 is your year.

Tiffany said...

Cute story. I am praying for the both of us in '09.

Happily Ever After said...

I'm going to say a prayer for us tonight. I'm so down about all this TTC stuff. Why us?