Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekend Update

Other than the bad news early Friday, I had a good weekend. Friday night me and three girlfriends went downtown to see Tony and Tina's wedding. It is an interactive show where you attend a wedding and reception. I went expecting to have fun, but was blown away at how much fun! The show was hilarious, the food was amazing, and we had tons of fun dancing! There was one part where two of us got picked by the groomsmen to slow dance. The song ended and my groomsman told me to hold on. All of a sudden, he pulled up a chair and told me to take a seat. Everyone cleared the dance floor and seven men proceeded to sing and dance to me. I was so embarrassed, I can't even imagine how red I was.
Erin and Jill at the show

Me being serenaded

End of the show-Jill Erin Jessica Katie

Saturday I did the last of the Christmas shopping and wrapping. Saturday night we went to a bar called North Beach to celebrate my friend Ally's 22nd birthday.

Jill Jessica Me Ally

"Well be alright, as long as you stay with me"

Today was a lazy day. The temperature outside was negative six degrees. It was negative twenty six degrees with the wind chill! I braved the cold for two short trips. I had to run to Jewel to get baking goods. I am putting a box of goodies together for my fertility clinic and my chiropractic office. I am trying a cheesecake recipe to use on Christmas Eve dinner, so I get all the ingredients for that. I later went over to my friend Heathers apartment to plan a possible vacation. If all goes according to plan, Jill and her boyfriend Matt, Heather and her boyfriend Rick, and Tom and I will be going on a cruise in May. It is a six days and stops at Key West, Grand Cayman and Jamaica! We are hoping to book by the second weekend in January. I surely hope I am pregnant by then. I don't want to celebrate another anniversary without a baby on the way.
There is nothing new on the fertility front. I am 4/5 days post IUI's. I am sick of the progesterone suppositories. I can not stand the feeling of..how do I say..constant moisture? Yuck. Oh well, it'll all be worth if we get a positive result this month.

3 comments:

Evan Nicole said...

That all sounds like so much fun!! I have faith that this one is it girlie!!!!

Stacey said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Have a Merry Christmas!

Ashley said...

That sounds so fun!! Wishing you luck honey!!