Saturday, December 20, 2008

Poor Baby

As I said before, my friend had her doctors appointment on Friday. She called me a bit after with bad news. She miscarried the baby. The only thing I could say was, "Oh, wow." I am sad for that little life that was lost. That baby would have been loved by someone..my friend, Tom and I, or another deserving couple. I will no longer be faced with a huge decision in a few months. God made that decision. Needless to say, I am disappointed.

I will post more about my weekend tomorrow. Enjoy your Saturday.

4 comments:

RDgirl said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. It's sad no matter who would have loved and raised that child. God knows best though it does not always make it easier on our hearts. Sending you and your friend prayer and hugs.

twondra said...

I'm so sorry. God has a way but it's not always easy to understand. Thinking of you

Lorie said...

I am so sorry for you and for your friend.

beth ewing said...

wow. i'm so sorry for your friend and for that baby. having been through it, i can imagine it's hard no matter who you are. praying for everyone.