Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Camera

A few people have congratulated me on my new Nikon D60 camera. Thank you! It is something worth congratulating! I have been asked how I like it. Let me tell you, I love it! It is easy to use, fast and the pictures are amazing. Thanks to my new camera, I was able to get so many pictures of Las Vegas that we can blow up and hang in our house. I have been most impressed with is the close-up pictures I have taken. I wanted to post a few so anyone thinking of getting the camera could get an idea of how wonderful it is.

Guinness
Cooper

My wedding rings
Thanks for your encouraging comments. I am trying to turn my thoughts around; it is a work in progress. Have a great Saturday night!

3 comments:

A.V.A said...

Congrats on the camera! I also have a DSLR so if you ever need advice or questions, I'd love to help. Your ring looks soooo similar to mine! Gorgeous.

Jessica said...

I am getting a new camera for Christmas ( I hope)...Mine has crapped the bed. Cant zoom, no close ups, and no flash! :(
My pictures are sooo crappy...so I keep my fingers crossed.

Stacey said...

It takes awesome pictures. Congrats! It looks like you had a blast in Vegas. And atleast you only have a few more weeks of cold weather until you get to relax in the florida sun.