Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank You

Somehow, Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I wanted to do a long post of all the things I am thankful for this year. Key term in that sentence is wanted. I have a busy day ahead of me in preparing for our vacation tomorrow. I did, however, want to take a few minutes to say how thankful I am for this blog.

Having this blog the past few months has totally changed my struggle with infertility. It is amazing how close I feel to some of you. Your words of encouragement are so appreciated!
Recently, a lot of people have "come out of hiding", saying they have been following my story. I am humbled to think that our story is worth following.

If you have been reading my blog, please let me know. I would like to be reading yours. I enjoy reading everyone stories and putting my two cents in. :)

Again, thank you to anyone that has reached out to me over the past few months. Your opinions and advice are beyond helpful! I patiently await the day that I can be an example of hope for others.

Thank you from the bottom of my aching heart.

Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! Tom and I are off to Vegas tomorrow afternoon..

PS-I haven't decided if I will be testing early yet. I will not be testing tomorrow, but may on Friday or Saturday. You'll just have to wait to find out..


8 comments:

Jessica said...

I came across your blog (dont even remember how)...but I am touched by your journey! My blog is megandriley.blogspot.com
Happy Thanksgiving...

amanda said...

i just started reading your blog tonight. can't wait to keep checking back in. www.aproudmommyof4.blogspot.com have a super trip!

Angelwingsbaby said...

You were the very first blog I found and followed,Thank you for your kind words of encouragement on my blog.Hope your trip is wonderful!!

courtney said...

I figure you've probably tested by now, and I'm holding out lots of hope for you! I'm thinking until you post that no news is good news and I'm praying for you.

Stacey said...

I hope you had a great time in Vegas. We look forward to your updates on some good news!!!

Tabitha said...

I'll be praying for your positive!!!

Emily said...

I've "come out of the shadows" here before and check back frequently, always hoping that the post that pops up is the one you've been aching to write! Hope you had a great vacation and that a positive (literally) post will be coming soon! :)

Josh and April said...

I guess I will come out of hiding! I have been reading your blog for about a month or two now and I hope you get a positive real soon! My blog is fabulousfiveal.blogspot.com